What does the MAD Market hope to achieve?
The Mad Market's primary goals are to:
- Reduce the risk of people going outside
- Support farmers and SMES (many of whom are going through a difficult time right now)
- Keep money circulating in the economy - Support local !!
- Provide healthy and affordable meals for people
What's the minimum order?
There is no minimum!
What are the delivery fees?
Delivery fees are free for residents of the following, as long as they are delivered on their free delivery days (bolded):
- Loyola Heights - LGV La Vista; (Tues-Sat)
- Phil-Am Homes/West Avenue (Tuesday)
- Makati; White Plains, St Ignatius, Green Meadows (Wednesday)
- Woodside Homes, T. Morato and New Manila (Thursday)
- UPS1, UPS 2, BGC, McKinley (Friday)
- Old Balara, Teachers Village (Saturday)
Otherwise, distance-based delivery fees will be applied (courier).
Where can I place my order to?
Deliveries are restricted to the following cities for now: Quezon City, Pasig, Pasay City, Marikina City, Makati City, Mandaluyong City, San Juan City, Manila City, Taguig City, Parañaque City, Sucat, Alabang and *UPS / UHV (United Hills Village and United Parañaque 1 and 2).
How will I make my payment?
- Online transfer or cash deposit to Gcash, BPI, BDO or Metrobank
- COD available via courier for areas other than our partner villages/subdivisions. Cash handling fee is ₱30.
1. My items arrived and some were not fresh or in good shape, what can be done?
If items arrive in bad condition, please take a photo and send to our customer service team via the contacts below*, so that we can note the condition of the item. If item is found to be in poor condition we will replace the item with your next delivery or the next delivery close to your area. If this is not possible, you may also opt to refund the full amount.
This is valid for 24 hours from arrival of items.
2. Some of my items arrived in good shape and unripe, but they did not ripen or they started to generate mold after a few days, what can be done?
Most of the fruits we deliver are slightly unripe to make them better suited for travel.
During the ripening process fruits may:
1. Not ripen properly (meaning inside of the fruit does not develop)
2. May ripen on the inside but exhibit strange external colors (different fruit varieties have different behaviors)
3. May develop some mold
At times fruits do not ripen in the expected way. If this happens to you, please take a photo of the fruit that you opened, or the moldy area that has developed, so that we can check. Send the photo to our customer service number via Viber or Whatsapp or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can note the condition of the item. If we can verify that the item did not ripen properly within the given natural time frame, we will replace the item with your next delivery or the next delivery close to your area. If this is not possible, you may also opt to refund the full amount.
Please take note that fruits must be stored in a dry clean, place, protected from the sun so that they can ripen properly. This is valid on a case to case basis as we will verify the age of the item once you report it.
For complaints on produce / items sent, we are happy to provide a replacement for them, once reported within 24 hours. Please give us feedback and a photo so that we can continue to improve our service and give feedback to producers :) You may send these to our customer service team through the contacts below*.
3. My orders were incomplete - what can be done?
Orders may be incomplete due to
1. Item was left behind in packing hub
2. Items are out of stock
3. Items may have gotten lost in transit (very rare)
If you have missing items, please check your packing receipt, and then contact our customer service number via the contacts below*, so that we can check on the situation. If items are indeed missing we will find a way to complete your order, or issue a full refund or said item(s).
*You can contact our customer service team via:
Viber / WhatsApp: 0917-713-8607