About MAD Market
What does the MAD Market hope to achieve?
The Mad Market's primary goals are to:
- Reduce the risk of people going outside
- Support farmers and SMES (many of whom are going through a difficult time right now)
- Keep money circulating in the economy - Support local !!
- Provide healthy and affordable meals for people
Ordering and Delivery
What's the minimum order?
There is no minimum!
What are the delivery fees?
Delivery fees are free for residents of the following, as long as they are delivered on their free delivery days:
- Loyola Heights - LGV La Vista; (Tues-Sat)
- Phil-Am Homes/West Avenue (Tuesday)
- Makati; White Plains, St Ignatius, Green Meadows (Wednesday)
- Woodside Homes, T. Morato and New Manila (Thursday)
- UPS1, UPS 2, BGC, McKinley (Friday)
- Old Balara, Teachers Village (Saturday)
Otherwise, distance-based delivery fees will be applied (courier).
Where can I place my order to?
Deliveries are restricted to the following cities for now: Quezon City, Pasig, Pasay City, Marikina City, Makati City, Mandaluyong City, San Juan City, Manila City, Taguig City, Parañaque City, Sucat, Alabang and *UPS / UHV (United Hills Village and United Parañaque 1 and 2).
How will I make my payment?
- Online transfer or cash deposit to BPI, BDO, Gcash or Metrobank
- COD available via courier for areas other than our partner villages/subdivisions. Cash handling fee is ₱30.